neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,

Friday so far

I went to bed a little after midnight, after starting a reread of Soldier.  I didn't sleep well at all, but I know the probable reason why.  I got up and had some breakfast at 5:00 a.m., then had more breakfast at 8:00 a.m.  I guess 8:00 a.m. is the time I got up for the day.

I got the free books for the day from MLR and ARe.

A few hours later: Mom and I went to a small grocery store, then to the regular grocery store.  Some combination of the antibiotic and the cold medicines I took made me feel like my head was floating several feet above my body.  We saw E.M. from garden club and her husband F.  We saw P.

I called K. while we were in the store to ask her what she and J. would like at the deli.  She said she liked turkey.  J. isn't that picky about food anymore, not like when he was little.

I lay down for a while after we got home.  That helped with the floating feeling.

I did an editing job.  I wasn't feeling ambitious, even though the author is one I really like, but I made myself do the job.  I rearranged e-books on my e-shelves.

Tonight is the Friday Night Friends holiday gathering.  I am so tired, but I do want to drop the soda off, at least.

Later: I still felt like my head was floating several feet above my body.  I lay down a couple of times, but I didn't sleep.  I went to bed at 9:00 p.m., and I think I actually went to sleep that time.  I woke at 5:00 a.m., but went back to bed.  I woke again at 7:30 a.m., when it was still dark, but I felt like I'd gotten enough sleep.

I never did make it to the Friday Night Friends holiday party, and I feel bad about that, but I just didn't feel up to driving.
Tags: books, family, friends, reading, shopping

  • Wednesday so far

    I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and woke at 10:20 a.m. I read The Mechanical Chrysanthemums. A few hours later: Mom and I went to get spring water. We…

  • Monday so far

    I conked out around 1:00 a.m. and got up a little before 10:00 a.m. The Big Gay Fiction Giveaway is back.…

  • Sunday

    I conked out at 10:00 p.m. and woke at 10:00 a.m. I reread some more of the Whybourne and Griffin books. I texted with J., WhiteSheepCBD and A.…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded