neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,

Monday so far

I stayed up until 2:00 a.m.  I turned the computer off at 11:00 p.m., then read a short story and a novel by Rory Wilde.  The novel is the one that took a while, but I had to find out what happened.  It took me a little while to get to sleep.  I woke at 8:00 a.m., but went back to bed to lie down again for a while.  I didn't really go back to sleep, but eventually I dozed a little.  I got up at 10:30 a.m.  I shouldn't be getting into bad habits.  Perhaps I should have stayed up when I woke at 8:00 a.m., but I didn't feel like I'd gotten enough sleep at that point.

Later: Mom and I went out to a new bookstore in the same location an independent bookstore was.  This one is a discount retail bookstore.  Mom stopped at the liquor store for her sherry.

We went out again to Barnes & Noble, the grocery store and Wendy's.  That trip was a pretty productive one.

I arranged to meet L.B. for sign language practice tomorrow.  I chatted with A.W. and proofed a chapter of her latest mpreg story.

Later still: A.W. had chatted with Rory Wilde before, and wrote to her and told her I was a fan.  I wrote to Rory directly after that.  I also got collections of books from a Riptide Cyber Monday sale.  I heard about it from a post on the Free Books and Sales Events thread on the Goodreads Backlot Gay Book Forum.  
Tags: books, friends, reading, shopping

  • Wednesday so far

    I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and woke at 10:20 a.m. I read The Mechanical Chrysanthemums. A few hours later: Mom and I went to get spring water. We…

  • Monday so far

    I conked out around 1:00 a.m. and got up a little before 10:00 a.m. The Big Gay Fiction Giveaway is back.…

  • Saturday so far

    I conked out at midnight and woke at 10:00 a.m. I may go to the Amish market today, or to Home Depot. A few hours later: Mom and I went to the…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded