neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,

Tuesday so far

It's been very quiet.  I turned off the computer around 12:15 a.m.  I think I went to bed before 1:00 a.m. and immediately conked out.  I woke at 8:00 a.m., and maybe I should have stayed up then, but I went back to bed and immediately fell asleep again.  I got up with my alarm at 10:00 a.m., so that wasn't too bad.

I sat under my light and listened to the first episode of the OTPodcast, "Fanfiction 101."  I knew a lot of the things they discussed, but it was a good way to start a podcast series, I think.

A few hours later: Dad and I went to Home Depot.  He picked up a few bags of gravel for slippery areas in our yard.  The big cart brushed against clay pots and they fell over.  Dad figured it was a "you break it, you pay for it" situation.  He's very honest like that.  So now we have three broken big clay pots.  He's talking about supergluing them together.

When I got home, I checked my e-mail and there was a new chapter of U Pro O.  I happily read that.  A.J. called.  Tonight is my gardening class.

Later than that: I listened to more episodes of the OTPodcast.  They're starting to recommend fics at the end.

The gardening class was partly about cultivation and partly about weeds.  One of the other students brought in soda bread as a thank you for me giving her a piece of winter honeysuckle.  The teacher brought in violas (the flower) for us.  They're fragrant, and apparently they'll multiply rapidly.  Back at home, the royal jasmine (Jasminium nitidum) is blooming.  It has a somewhat musky smell, but not as musky as the sambac jasmine.
Tags: flowers, plants, reading, shopping

  • Monday

    I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. rereading Charmed and Dangerous. I got up at 10:00 a.m. I watered the plants. Mom and I went grocery shopping. I have…

  • Saturday so far

    I conked out before midnight and slept until 10:30 a.m. I watched the bird cams for a bit. Today is the Deaf Expo in [borough]. I may go see our…

  • Tuesday so far

    I went to bed at midnight and got up at 8:30 a.m. That was a lot better than usual. I looked around outside in the yard. The 'Tete-a-Tete'…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded