neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,

Monday so far

I went to bed by 12:30 a.m., after reading another Eli Easton novella.  I woke at 7:30 a.m. for no apparent reason.

I went to the doctor about my cold.  Dr. B. (the GP), thought it was viral, that I didn't have a bacterial upper respiratory infection.  They did a rapid strep test, and I don't have strep throat.  Dr. B. recommended over-the-counter cough medicine and antihistamines.  We agreed that if I wasn't feeling better by next Monday, I would come back.  For now, though, she said rest and plenty of fluids.

I read more of the third Eli Easton novella in that series.

A couple of hours later: I went out and about.  I went out in Mom's car, which is more challenging to drive than Dad's.  I decided I might as well get some good practice in and went to that upscale grocery store that has a cafe.  I didn't go to the cafe part, just looked for decaf English Teatime tea.  It wasn't there in its place.  I got chocolate mint and Moroccan Mint herbal teas, and a bottle of the store's generic version of Claritin.

After I got home, I read the new chapter of "The Ballad of the Three-Legged Werewolf."  YMCA-P. called, and we talked for a little while.  I texted with WhiteSheepCBD a little.

I finished reading that third book in that series, the one set in Seattle.

Later: I touched base with Riah.
Tags: books, friends, medical, reading, shopping

  • Saturday

    I conked out at midnight and slept until 11:00 a.m. I want to watch more Iron Fist episodes today. Also I need to go shopping. I chatted a bit with…

  • Friday

    Dad and I went to the Flower Show. The theme was Holland. There were lots of tulips and daffodils and other bulbs. Heuchera and hellebores also…

  • Sunday so far

    I woke at what felt like 11:00 a.m., but was actually 12:00 p.m., due to the time change. I got free e-books from promos. I arranged yesterday to…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded