neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,

Tuesday so far

Even though I haven't been awake long, Tuesday was busy.

I tried to go to sleep at 1:00 a.m., unsuccessfully.  I got up at 2:00 a.m.  I sat up with my eyes closed from about 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., and got up at noon, feeling groggy.

My appointment with the sleep specialist was at 1:00 p.m., so I had to hurry.  I got there on time.  He said I should work on getting up at 10:00 a.m., and that I could use the sunlight-effect lamp for an hour at a time in the morning.

I stopped off at S.M.'s to get a card to go with the plants to go to a nursing home.  I helped her with e-mail.  We figured out how to get a link from a music store to play the song the music store was selling the sheet music for.

I went to a Wendy's (fast food place) for a late lunch.  I dropped off the plants with the card.

I went home to pick up Dad to take him to the opthamologist so he could drive Mom home from there.  I asked for another copy of my last prescription, and dropped that off at the optometrist's.  My current glasses are all scratched up, and I think new lenses would help a lot.  The optometrist said they'd call in a few days, when my new glasses were ready.

It was raining all this time.  I was glad to get home and into dry clothes.  I have a good raincoat, but the hems of my sweatpants were dragging on the ground.  It was a relatively productive day.
Tags: friends, medical, plants

  • Sunday

    I conked out at 10:00 p.m. and woke at 10:00 a.m. I reread some more of the Whybourne and Griffin books. I texted with J., WhiteSheepCBD and A.…

  • Sunday -- Mother's Day

    I woke a little before 9:00 a.m. I finished up my editing job. I gave Mom a Mother's Day card, and J. called to wish Mom a Happy Mother's…

  • Saturday

    I woke a little after 9:00 a.m. We will call later to wish J. a happy birthday. I have an editing job to work on today.

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded