neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,


I went to bed around 2:00 a.m., and woke a little after 5:00 a.m.  I'm planning to go back to sleep pretty soon.

Later: I went back to sleep after sunrise, and slept for a while.  I did a good bit of weeding after I got up again, and found several purple coneflower plants under wild grapevine and assorted other weeds.  I put labels by coneflowers when I found a group of the leaves.  It wasn't suposed to be that hot today, but it sure felt very hot in the morning.  I think the humidity contributed to that.  I'd put the pots of heliotropes back outside yesterday, not far outside the back door, and some herbivore took bites out of them.  Groundhogs are trying to make tunnels under the house near there, so I suspect groundhogs, but it could have been rabbits.  I brought the heliotropes back inside after pruning off the chewed-on parts.  I cut a stalk with buds on it from the 'Uchida' lily.  Some animal had eaten off the top bud on another stem, and I figured that I'd prefer to see if the buds would open inside rather than see that they were eaten.

Mom said that J. was coming to visit on Saturday, so we'll see if that happens.  I'd talked to Mrs. L. about getting together so she'd be able to fix some of the masks I'd gotten elsewhere and modify others so they'd be more secure.  I'll call her when I get up on Saturday.

We had thunderstorms in the evening.

  • Monday

    I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. rereading Charmed and Dangerous. I got up at 10:00 a.m. I watered the plants. Mom and I went grocery shopping. I have…

  • Tuesday so far

    I went to bed at midnight and got up at 8:30 a.m. That was a lot better than usual. I looked around outside in the yard. The 'Tete-a-Tete'…

  • Monday

    I went to bed at 1:00 a.m., got up at 3:00 a.m., and managed to get back to sleep after that. I got up for the day at 10:00 a.m., just in time to…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded