neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,


I stayed up until around 1:30 a.m., and got up at 9:30 or 9:45 a.m. or so.

I made it to work at a reasonable time, and got B. all set and settled.  Home health aide B. (HHA-B.) had left (a.k.a. "hidden") a ton of dirty dishes in the dishwasher, so I had lots of dishes to wash.  I got that done.  I cleaned whatever didn't need to be vacuumed, as the guys don't have a vacuum cleaner.  I mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors and took care of the animals.  I didn't do laundry, as I'd gotten B. enough T-shirts last week or a couple of weeks ago that he still had shirts from when I did laundry last Monday.  It was a very productive day for cleaning, though.  R. really didn't feel like going out to a grocery store by himself, but he got bundled up and headed to his car.  R. found that his car wouldn't start, probably because he hadn't started it in about a week and a half.  R. called Triple A.

I got done work at around 3:00 p.m., and went out and about.  The big shopping area with the mall and strip malls was crazy, as I'd expected.  I got gloves at Walmart, and faxed copies of the receipts to N. at the home health aide agency.  I returned books to the library.  I stopped briefly at the grocery store.  It turned out to be a very productive trip as far as doing errands I wanted to get done, though it was dark and I was tired by the time I got home.

  • Wednesday so far

    I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and woke at 10:20 a.m. I read The Mechanical Chrysanthemums. A few hours later: Mom and I went to get spring water. We…

  • Monday so far

    I conked out around 1:00 a.m. and got up a little before 10:00 a.m. The Big Gay Fiction Giveaway is back.…

  • Sunday

    I conked out at 10:00 p.m. and woke at 10:00 a.m. I reread some more of the Whybourne and Griffin books. I texted with J., WhiteSheepCBD and A.…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded