neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,


I went to bed around 7:00 p.m. and then got up around 9:00 p.m.  I probably went down again around 10:30 or 11:00 p.m., but was up a few times during the night.  I think I got up for the day around 8:00 a.m.

I wasn't moving fast and it took me a while to find my camera, so I got to work a bit late.  I took pictures of the wall unit that R. wants to sell or give away.  I'll see which shot comes out.  The auto-focus of that camera tends to focus on some detail in the background of what the photographer is trying to focus on.

B. was all right today.  It wasn't a particularly heavy day of work, though I always end up with some body aches that I notice once I've come home and sat for a bit, and then get up when I've stiffened up.

Today I came home, and then Mom and I went out.  I dropped Mom off at the library and went and got a haircut, then played phone tag with I.P. for a while.  I stopped at Whole Foods briefly to listen to her messages and picked up a couple of things.  When I got to the library, Mom said, "What kept you?"  On our way out of the library, I.P. called again.  She had told me Monday or so that she had a home health aide who could work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, if I wanted days off.  I'd told her that after my scheduled "fill-in" month that I could work five days a week, not seven.  My "fill-in" month ended on the 21st.  I.P. said she had someone who could do a meet and greet with B. and R. on Thursday.  I.P. asked if I could work the weekend, of course, which I had been expecting.  I said I would talk to B.

I talked to B. when Mom and I got home.  He said he would have liked for me to get the weekend off, but he was glad that I was willing to work it.  I said that I never had plans for Memorial Day weekend and that it was supposed to be rainy anyway, last I'd heard from the weatherpeople.  I called I.P. back and told her I would work that weekend.  She's had a month to find someone who could work a couple of days a week, and I'm not impressed, but it is what it is.

Later: I saw the lemon daylily was blooming.  It has a little bit of a scent, and the blossoms are pretty.

  • Wednesday so far

    I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and woke at 10:20 a.m. I read The Mechanical Chrysanthemums. A few hours later: Mom and I went to get spring water. We…

  • Monday so far

    I conked out around 1:00 a.m. and got up a little before 10:00 a.m. The Big Gay Fiction Giveaway is back.…

  • Sunday

    I conked out at 10:00 p.m. and woke at 10:00 a.m. I reread some more of the Whybourne and Griffin books. I texted with J., WhiteSheepCBD and A.…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded