neyronrose (neyronrose) wrote,

Sunday so far

I went to bed a little after 10:30 p.m., and got up around 8:30 a.m.

Mom and Dad went to church in temperatures that were below freezing.  I don't know if I'll go out myself in the very cold temperatures.  I expect the grocery stores and the mall will still be super-busy.

I talked to A.J.'s sister B. to tell her I might have to reschedule, depending on how long a home health aide orientation went.

I wrote to J.A. of the Friday Night Friends.

I talked briefly to J.  I had sent him an e-mail last night saying that there was a Lush store in Towson, and by coincidence, he and K. were at the Towson Town Center today, though their focus was on different things.  We talked about how sometime when K. felt up to it, she and I could go explore the Lush store.

A few minutes later: J. texted to say that K. was still in the massage chair, and that he had gone to explore the Lush store and gotten a bunch of stuff for himself and K.  That made me laugh.

I worked on an editing job for a while.

Later: Mom and I went to a K-Mart west of us, then to a grocery store, then to a Target north of us.  The grocery store was the only really productive part of the trip, but I think it's good to get out of the house.  I was wearing a lot of layers, and kept my big aqua-colored scarf over my nose and mouth when we were outside.  We stopped at a Wawa on the way home.  I got a bunch of food, but dropped the bag I carry my Kindle in.  Dad and I went back there, and I got my Kindle.  The cashier recognized me, and gave it right back.  Dad looked for a sandwich for himself.  "Watch that you're not getting something spicy," I warned.

"This isn't spicy..." Reads the ingredients...  "Jalapeno dressing.  Never mind."  He found a turkey sandwich instead.  I got a Reuben with Swiss cheese.  It was very spicy.  I was looking to see if there was horseradish in the dressing for that, but apparently it was all spicy mustard and vinegar.  The other part of our dinners was the soup we'd gotten at the grocery store.

I talked with A. for almost an hour.  I finished up the editing job.  I think I'll go to bed pretty early again.

  • Wednesday so far

    I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and woke at 10:20 a.m. I read The Mechanical Chrysanthemums. A few hours later: Mom and I went to get spring water. We…

  • Monday so far

    I conked out around 1:00 a.m. and got up a little before 10:00 a.m. The Big Gay Fiction Giveaway is back.…

  • Sunday

    I conked out at 10:00 p.m. and woke at 10:00 a.m. I reread some more of the Whybourne and Griffin books. I texted with J., WhiteSheepCBD and A.…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded